This project consisted of migrating and editing the existing website and content. Multiple staff members were involved in that content migration and editing. Here are some of the highlights & features:
- Drupal 8
- Open Y Carnation Theme
- Fully Responsive (Mobile-Friendly)
- Custom HTML / CSS Styling
- Program Registration (Daxko Integration)
- Online Membership (Daxko Integration)
- Group Exercise Schedules (Daxko Integration)
- Giving / Donations (Daxko Integration)
- Custom Webforms for Members
- Google Analytics
- Hotjar Heatmaps & Analytics
- Google Cloud Hosting
- Mailgun Email Notifications
This was a huge decision to not only upgrade their website, but to move it to a growing platform & community. Remember, websites get old. Spending money to upgrade every few years can get expensive. This move now enables the YMCA of Central Kentucky to keep their website updated through an Open Source community and developer partners. This is a huge advantage they now have with the new website … scalability.
Thank you to the team at YMCA of Central Kentucky for being such a great team to work with. I’m excited for the possibilities and future of this platform, and for the continued relationship to make the best YMCA website we can moving forward.